Saturday, January 16, 2010

Seeing Stars


When the year started, I made a few decisions.
One was to open with friends the new Israeli sketch blog - Tuesday Trio.
Another was to open this blog, and start participating in some challenges around the net.
It took me a little while to get here, but here I am.

Let me show you the card first:












 This card was made for the following challenges:

1.  La La Land Crafts Blog - #21 - Shaped cards
2.  The corrosive challenge - #46 - Distressing
3.  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - #13 - A heart filled color combo (to tell the truth, I was aiming for the previous challenge - Heavy metal, but I missed it, and by chance, my card fits this challenge as well  :-) )
4.  PaperPlay Challenges - #2 - Furry Friends
5.  Creative Belli - #82 - Glitter or rhinestone
6.  Creative card crew - #42 - Distressing

I was going for a couple more, but missed the deadline.... Maybe next time I'll do better.

Dailly.



9 comments:

joy said...

Your star design is great! You've made a very special card. Thanks for participating in the Belli Challenge.

מייה said...

WOOOWWWWW.Its a wonderfull card! I really like it!
HUgs
Maya

Elena said...

What a pretty card! I love this star shape!
Thank you so much for playing with us at La-La Land Crafts this week!

Elisa said...

Great start to your resolutions. Love the card, thanks for taking part in PaperPlay challenges.

Unknown said...

Very cute card! Love the image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at La La Land Crafts!

Chrissy D said...

Whata FUN card - love the shape too! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

Irina Blount said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at La-La Land Crafts!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Maureen said...

Very cute! Love the star shape and that adorable image! Thanks for playing with us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Julie M said...

Well done on your new resolution, Dailly. Cute card and image.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)