When the year started, I made a few decisions.
One was to open with friends the new Israeli sketch blog - Tuesday Trio.
Another was to open this blog, and start participating in some challenges around the net.
It took me a little while to get here, but here I am.
Let me show you the card first:
This card was made for the following challenges:
1. La La Land Crafts Blog - #21 - Shaped cards
2. The corrosive challenge - #46 - Distressing
3. Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - #13 - A heart filled color combo (to tell the truth, I was aiming for the previous challenge - Heavy metal, but I missed it, and by chance, my card fits this challenge as well :-) )
4. PaperPlay Challenges - #2 - Furry Friends
5. Creative Belli - #82 - Glitter or rhinestone
6. Creative card crew - #42 - Distressing
I was going for a couple more, but missed the deadline.... Maybe next time I'll do better.