Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fairies, anyone?

I LOVE Fairies.
Always have.

More then that, I choose to believe in them. To believe that they are all around us, helping us in different little ways we are unaware of.

Which is why I couldn't resist buying a few sets of fairy stamps, and which is why I always have one set of them in my craft bag at all times...

So when I sat down to create this card, the first stamps to land on my table where the fairies by inkadinkado and the trees by crafty individuals.

Again, I tried to answer multi-challenges in one card.






The callenges I participated in are:

PaperPlay challenges - Handwriting
Creative Crad crew - Punch It
ABC Challenges - M is for Masking
Simon Says - Punch it
Incy Wincy - Colour Me Wonderful
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Lots of Layering

I was going for much more, but missed the deadline again...
I realy need to start at the begning of the week next time...

Dailly.





9 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) I love the fairy image and the papers and embellies you used are fab :-)

thanks for joining the ABC Challenge:-)

Luv
Lols x x

please consider turning off word verification :-) x

Anonymous said...

Really cute card,
thanks for joining the ABC Challenge, Samantha :0)

please consider turning off word verification :-) x

Nikki said...

Great coloring on the fairy :) here
hugs Nikki

Deirdre said...

Beautiful fairy, great card. Love your handwriting.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, sweet image and fab colours.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Liz said...

Looks beautiful Thanks for joining paperplay

Liz x

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, beautiful fairy.
thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, love the fairy image and fabulous papers.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
hugs Heather xx

cats whiskers said...

This is just stunning dear, a perfect creation
Hugs Jacqui x