Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sunset scene... Again

I know I just did a very similar card, but I just LOVE that technique, and since I finally got my very own wildflower shilouette stamp set, I thought it was a good opportunity to do this technique again.

 This is it:



I used three different stamps from this set plus some birds and a butterfly from two other stamp sets.

These are the challenges this card has been entered into:

Claudia & Company - Butterfly
Top Tip Tuesday - Open Challenge
Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes
Etsy Inspired - Imagine Studio
Pear Tree Designs - Free For All
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!! - Are you ready for May... flowers?
Paper Cutz - Anything goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything goes
Sparkles Forums - Anything Goes

 
 
Dailly
 

5 comments:

pinky said...

Another stunning creation.Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
Pinky

Unknown said...

Stunning creation thanks for sharing the inspiration with us at PTD.

Kerry

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So pretty, just like a May evening sunset! Great fun card to make too!! Thanks for joining us on the Top Tip Tuesday challenge this time, hugs Samantha :0)

Vicki Fraser said...

beautiful, never get enough of sunsets :)