Sunday, August 29, 2010

Yellow Magnolia

I have to admit, Yellow is definitely NOT one of my favorite colors.
That's why when I saw there's a challange called "Tilda in Lemon" I knew I had to participate. That would be a real challange for me - using a color I usually only use for flowers, a little bit of butterflies or other touch-ups. Never as a main color.

I got to tell you - I kinda like what I got:




And here are the challanges I entered this card into:

Die cut dreams - Tilda in Lemon
Kaboodle Doodles - Recipe: 2 patterned papers, 2 plain papers, flowers and/or lace
A Pocket Full of Posies - winged things
 Creative crew - spakle & shine


Dailly


6 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dailly :-) Tilda looks just beautiful in lemon :-)


thanks for joining us on the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Deb said...

Tilda looks fab and great use of DP thanks for joining us at Die Cut Dreams this week, hope to see you again
Debs
xxx

Jill said...

I think Tilda looks nice in the yellow - its a pretty card Dailly! Thanks for playing along at Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

**Farrah** said...

Very pretty card! I LOVE yellow, and good for you breaking out of your comfort zone and making such a lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Shirley said...

Such a pretty card Dailly. You have made a great job of colouring your image especially as you only had Yellow to use. The little Roses and brads finish it off nicely.


Shirley

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!