Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Working with my niece

Yesterday, while I was just finishing up on some cards, my niece came back from kindergarden (she's five y/o).
Whenever she finds me working, she asks to sit by my side and watch.
Of course, it never ends with just watching, cause she's a very touchy-feely kind of person. She has to touch, to feel. So she picks up papers, glue, embelishments, sometimes even tools I have on the table...
And then I asked her if she wants to help me create a card.
She loved the idea, and this is the card we made.




And on the inside:



This card participates in the following challenges:

Crafts & Me - Birthday cards
Crafty Creations - Ice cream & cakes
Incy Wincy - Punches


Dailly.


5 comments:

gina g said...

Another fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Anonymous said...

So pretty!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this lovely card!
smiles,Deena

Claire Phillips said...

thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations - yummy colours! Cheers Claire x

Sarah A said...

Such a talented niece you have!

Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy Designs this week

Sarah x

Heather "Hev" said...

Lovely card :)

Thank you for joining us over at Incy Wincy Designs

Heather
Vanilla Hevn - my blog