Wednesday, June 16, 2010

One of three - Thinking of you card



It's unbelieveable that I didn't find time or energy for four whole months to search challenges and create something.
The only thing I found myself doing is creations for my own challenge blog, Tuesday Trio, and a few swaps.
But I'm finally getting a grip and starting to work again.

Here's one of three cards I created today for challenges:




And on the inside:



And here is a list of the challenges:

A spoon full of sugar - Enjoying the sunshine
A crafty little place - One for the boys
Everybody art - sketch
My time to craft - Xtra Special
Scrap creations - Kid's cards
Daisy Doodle - Manly card



Dailly





9 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

Cute, inside and out. Love the colors and your coloring. Thanks for joining Daisy Doodles challenge.

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute!! Love how you did the inside too!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ACLP!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

Peggy said...

Everything is adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Kristen said...

Glad you found the time to "play". Fabulous card. Thanks for playing in this weeks Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Lesley said...

Lovely card, cute image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Fun image and great doodles! Another cute card...

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

Amber said...

So adorable! Wonderful masculine project!
ACLP Hugs
Amber

Rhonda said...

Great job! Thanks so much for playing with us at Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges.

~*Joni said...

Dailly this is adorable! I love that green, it brings out the frog perfectly. Wonderful image to use, I love that color scheme!
Thank you so much for joining us at our Guys challenge over at ACLP!
~*Joni ACLP DT